Diorama card

I have designed this card for ladies I lead at local community group on Fridays.
This is called a diorama card - I headed to Google and searched.  There are many sites and videos out there that provide information on how to make them.  Jennifer McGuire has information - just click on her name to discover her wonderful cards made using this fancy fold.
All stamps (except for the greeting stamps) are from Kaszazz.
For my card I attached a little 3" square card to the back - this also provides and easel if the recipient wants to display card as well as the sender writing their special greetings.
By the way, I did also Google "colours of turtles" and found there was a rainbow turtle - so that is what I went with on my card - lots of opportunities for the ladies to use the coloured pencils.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge