Calvinball 2019 - challenge Day 3

I found ScrapHappy website and each March they have a Calvinball challenge all month. So, I signed up and I have completed this layout for Day 3.  You can accumulate points during the challenges. Check out the link above for more information and also how the name Calvinball came about.
You create your layout and if you want to you can add the additional bonus point items for that day.  Day 3 these were:
  • Use wood veneer. I used a Heidi Swapp "Enjoy the view" that I purchased from USA, reduced of course to $1.49 US, last year.
  • Use a stencil. Tim Holtz stencil and texture paste.
  • Create your own patterned paper. I used Distress Oxides and sprayed with water and let it run.  I will admit to an ooops moment, placed next to my water mister was stamp cleaner bottle....I accidently sprayed that on second spraying, no worries let it stay did the same!
  • Use your own handwriting/or a handwriting font. Bottom left corner I have recorded the date my sister and I went up the Sky Tower in Auckland in January. Great views on the day.
  • Use a butterfly. Why not they fly and we would have jumped out of our skins if we did in fact see one so far up!
  • Use a sticker. Of course we must have adventures, Kaisercraft sticker from my stash.
Fun layout.  Now to get to do Day 1 and 2 and await Day 4.
Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Jill W. said…
Fun layout. I love the way you colored "enjoy the view".
~Jill

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge