Yellow submarine

One more layout before I head back to bed for a nap and too keep warm - okay, I was out late last night at a 6 hour crop -6pm to midnight - and sleep is calling me back.
Here is a layout I created last night, for a cyber-crop challenge over at Scrapping Clearly Share & Inspire Group on Facebook. Check them out they have some great challenges at present and you have until 15th July to submit.
This double page layout was for "inspired by music" challenge"
I, of course, had to use the lyrics to Yellow Submarine written by John Lennon and Sir Paul McCartney - my apologies to them as I changed one word - live to TOUR.
The photos were taken at Catalina Island, California on my recent holiday - this is a place I have wanted to visit ever since my first visit to USA many years ago.   The submarine tour enabled me to view fish living in the waters surrounding the islands. The submarine did not actually submerge but you got the feeling that it did indeed do just that due to theatre of this tour.
I have used Kaszazz Bubbles stamp to decorate the background of both pages.
Here are the two pages individually so that you can see more detail.
Thank you for touring with me, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge