Taking a selfie memory

I just don't take good selfies - however, this one I am somewhat pleased with at least I am not frowning but the arms!  I have completed this layout for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers:
The challenge was to pick 3 from these - the color blue ( blue background paper, title); use at least 2 different patterned papers (I got this one) ; sequins (red and gold stars); use at least 3 pictures; stars (yep, gold sequins); ribbon (ric rac passes as ribbon does it not); foil.  
It was a hot day the day I went to St Louis Zoo in June, it was recommended to me by several people.  This train provided some much need shade as well as transport around the zoo. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Mitzi said…
I love zoos. I hope you enjoyed your time there in spite of the heat. Thanks for joining my challenge at Soul Scrappers.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge