A Sweet Treat from Disneyland

Another challenge completed for the Scrapingclearly cybercrop - this time Minimalist.
My favourite Disney character is Minnie Mouse.
I purchased this sweet treat - a strawberry, coconut, white chocolate and cream macaron for morning tea when I visited Disneyland this past June. Served on a gold paper plate.  I found a lovely spot in the shade, ate my treat and cup of tea and watched the world go by.
This layout uses all Kaszazz product.  Papers and stencil from Serendipity range, lace, chipboard, pearls as well as the doily die-cut.  I have sewn down the papers and lace with my sewing machine.
This was definitely an unexpected moment in Disneyland.
Thank you for looking, cheers Margaret :)


Comments

Carol USA said…
Absolutely loved this, I found it very rich in color n design.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge