Let this day begin....Disneyland here I come.

Another layout completed for the cybercrop over at Scrappingclearly share and inspire facebook group.
This was for a scraplift challenge with a layout by Marelle Jackman in at 6" x 12" layout format. I was drawn to the mixed media elements especially the paints and colourful layout.
I started out attempting a 6" x 12" layout however I just could not come to grips with it, so I added this smaller piece to a piece of red CS.
My photo was taken just prior to leaving my hotel and heading for Disneyland for the day.  
Here is a close up of my detail in the middle piece.
I love the transparency of the paint over my inked background of heart shaped bubble wrap.
Thank you for looking, have a great day.   Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge