Is a street parade a concert?

Why the title of this post? More about that later in the post. Who doesn't like a parade.  Here is a double page layout I have created for another challenge over at Soul Scrappers
The challenge was? I hear you ask - MUSIC and to document any outdoor concert.  I am convinced that a street parade at Disneyland counts as an outdoor concert - look there is a band! 
This day was very hot Anaheim and I found a bench on a porch just right for waiting for the street parade to begin at about 3.30pm...with lots of water at the ready to keep me hydrated.
I have gone for very sweet colours in this layout as right across from where I was sitting was the Candy Palace and this was the inspiration for the colours I used.
Here are the individual pages so that you can see more detail of the photos.
Thank you for looking.  More holiday snaps being scrapped. Check back regularly to see them. 
Margaret (an unashamed Disneyland lover).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge