Too early for Christmas?

Last week I made some Christmas cards for the Australian Troops Overseas with a group of ladies from a community group.  This is one of the clean and simple cards I designed for them to make.
I have used Dove of Peace stamp set by Heartfelt Creations.  Now, I did not have the coordinating die so it was back to cutting bird by hand and the greeting with a punch.   After stamping and cutting the bird ink was sponged around the bird and greeting - a great way of disguising maybe an imperfect cut!!  The card base is white.
Thanks for looking and no I do not think it is too early to start on Christmas cards.    Margaret :)

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Pretty card! LOVE the dove!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge