Group photo @ Hargraves Lookout

Last one for today, I promise!  This layout was for another challenge at Soul Scrappers.  Have I told you lately how much I love the variety of challenges that they have - why not register and check them out yourself.
Here is the challenge inspiration layout:
Another great photo from our recent Book Club road trip to Leura and The Blue Mountains.  This time it is a group shot taken at Hargraves Lookout in Blackheath.   Lots of different product used on my layout, too many to list.  It all seemed to come together when I got out my stash.
Now I need to go and create some card designs, have lunch and get warm.  Bye for now, Margaret :)


Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Amazing take on the sketch!! Love the colors and that half circle!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge