The table is set

Both my sister and I forgot to take a photo of ourselves on Christmas Day - oops.  I did however take some photos of the table I set for our lunch. Here is layout:
No automatic alt text available.
I was inspired by a challenge over at Scrappingclearly Share & Inspire Facebook group where the December Mood Board above was the inspiration.  I took inspiration from the wreath and gold of the stars.
Another inspiration was Creative Scrapbook Magazine (again, a Facebook group) where there was a fantastic video by Kerry Engel where she created a wreath using completely different stamps etc, but I loved the idea so tried my hand at doing a wreath layout.
Hope you have liked my attempts. 
Margaret.
Just in ---- It is so hot here in NSW, Australia at present - this has been circulated on Facebook - so true:
No automatic alt text available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge