Santa comes to Ocean Beach

Last Sunday, I went for a walk along the beach that is just up the road from me.  I was having morning tea at the beach café when I saw Santa coming onto the beach (from a surfboard I believe), I quickly grabbed my camera, of course!  Here is the layout I have completed:
I am adding this to a Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Soul Scrappers, here is the grid we were given. I selected the left hand column.This Santa arriving reminded me of a Christmas that I had in Hawaii a couple of  years ago.  One of the highlights was seeing their Santa arrive, by inflatable lifeboat, and the faces and smiles of all the young kids and the not so young.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge