Moments

A layout I completed today, using papers I had already out from previous post.
This is a photo of my sister walking along Black Head Beach near Forster in NSW.  It was an overcast day and so beach was not seen in all its glory, but it had the most fantastic tidal area where the rocks were exposed.
For this layout I have used Dylusions Spray Periwinkle Blue - sprayed to top of white cardstock and then held up to all the drips to fall - I also sprayed water to enable quicker fall and to dilute some of the spray. When it was dry turned it on its side.
I wanted to lighten the effect of the blue on left hand side so using Dylusions Paint White Linen and Bubble Background stamp randomly stamped. I also used the left over paint on my mat to stamp the #moments onto black CS.
Papers and arrow embellishment are from the Distress Surfaces range and of course all supplies are available from Kaszazz.  Yes, I am a consultant and I love the products available.
Thank you for looking. Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge