Create fun and laugh

Here is a layout I have created for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  This time it was a Pick 3 challenge but first my layout:
The photos were taken at a team weekend away, in September, for the Kaszazz team of which I am a part of. Lucy our team leader was not in these photos as she was behind the camera. We stayed in a townhouse in Toukley on the shores of Tuggerah Lakes, north of where I live.  On seeing all the seaweed on the beach in front of the townhouse the idea was struck to create Kaszazz on the sand with the seaweed. And then there was an idea to have us create the letters of Kaszazz - well that created much laughter as we just could not seem to get it just right!
This clean and simple layout uses all products available from Kaszazz. Yes, I am a consultant.
Thank you for looking,
I hope to get more time in next few weeks to complete more scrapbook layouts.
Margaret :)

Comments

Mitzi said…
Cute story Margaret. Thanks for joining in at Soul Scrappers.

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge