Spin-tastic

Time to spend now on some scrapbook challenges.  This layout was for a challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) - check them out on facebook. The challenge - We WANT you to put Baby (and everything on your page) in the corner. Focus on all 4 (or one (lol) corners of your project and keep the centre clear!  Here is my layout:

The photos, taken Boxing Day 2017,  are of my friends grandchildren and I playing Rip-Spin Warriors - a game where you wind up these spinning characters (really a fly-wheel) and let them loose on the surface of the board area.  This lets the characters spin all around so you can pit warriors against each other to see who's the first to be knocked out.  Just pull the ripcord and get them spinning. We had lots of laughs and I even won a round!  Spin-tastic.
I wanted to convey the feeling of movement with my embellishments. I nearly went spinning into the middle!
Off to do some more challenges. 2nd day of summer here in Australia and I must say it is beginning to get hotter!
Margaret  :)

Weather update....southerly winds arrived late afternoon and cooled things down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge