Thank you received

For the past few years I have been making Christmas cards for Australian Defense Forces overseas to send back to loved ones here in Australia.  I don't look for thanks however it is good to get a thank you in the mail and I received this one today. It reads:

"To Margaret, My name is Elin and I'm the postal manager at one of the deployed post offices overseas.  I'd just like to thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas cards that were generously given to us to send to our loved ones back home.  They've had such a positive response from all the deployed personnel here, with many people commenting on the time and effort it must have taken to make such lovely cards. Thank you once again, Happy New Year! - Elin L."

A great addition to my files.   Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge