Butterflies galore

 I seem to be having a little love affair recently with the Embosslits (r) Beautiful Wings die available from Stampin'Up! (r).  I have been using little scraps of paper to run through the die and have built up a collection of what I call 'butterfly confetti'
I am having guests for lunch today, and as I was wrapping the cutlery in their beautiful serviette (napkin for my US friends) I thought - 'too plain'.  So off I went to my 'butterfly confetti' and it matched....yippee just what I needed to add the Margaret touch.  I have hole punched and attached some ribbon around the serviette, with a bow so that it can easily be removed. Quick and easy.
Here they are in close up.  Something cute for my guests.   Thank you for looking and have a great weekend all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge