A great Christmas Card received

Another great card created and received from my friend, Laura and her family who live in Missouri, USA. I have taken a few shots so you can see her creativity in all its glory.  Some great inspiration here.
The greeting is embossed silver
Side view

Part way open

Fully open (Paris sticker is mine). Love the snowflake again embossed silver
and love, love the family photo on right hand side of card.

I met Laura, and her mother, several years ago on a scrapbooking cruise and we have been firm friends ever since, I have visited both of them over the years and Laura and family came out here 3 years ago. I have watched her boys grow into delightful young men.   Thanks Laura.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge