I love Paris in the Springtime postcard

The final postcard challenge over at Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration on Facebook. The theme  "Where flowers bloom, so does hope". Here is my postcard

My background is a napkin that I applied with a glue stick over a patterned paper. I have added an old French postage stamp; French Script stamp; and a small round stamp. I have also fussy cut a butterfly and small words and finished with an Eiffel Tour I found in my stash and a little bit of gold foil.

I was singing "I love Paris in the Springtime" as I made this postcard and my hope is that one day I will return to Paris and hopefully in Spring when flowers are blooming.

Thank you for looking, Margaret 

I love Paris in the springtime.
I love Paris in the fall.
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles,
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles.  Cole Porter 1953.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge