Calvinball 2023

 It's Calvinball time again for all of March, 2023.  Calvinball is a challenge site like no other. Here is my first layout - clean and simple layout. 

The challenge points were awarded for using Day 1 Permanent points (that stay for the entire month) die cuts and star - a stretch I know but I used a flower that looked close to a star.
Day 2 Temporary points (that can be removed at any time) - green and avocado.  Avocado is the challenge mascot and it appears every year at some stage.
It is sometime since I completed a scrapbook page as I have been really engrossed in Junk Journalling, Art Journalling and Collage, so hope this month gets my scrapbook mojo working again.

Check it out you can join at any time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge