Heart Threads revisited

I recently posted "Heart Threads" and the techniques I used to create the hearts.  I had a request from one of my students at one of local community groups where I lead card classes to teach technique this week.

I needed to rethink several things about the class requirements and decided to ditch the sewing machine embellishments and settled with faux stitching.  As the lace, in my original post, was attached with stitches I decided to use a staple to adhere.  I also reduced the size of the masterboard so as to allow only 3 hearts to be drawn and cut.  These I then adhered to card front.  Again, for left-overs they will die-cut a tab to adhere their greeting.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge