I should be cleaning! Creativity calls though!

 Here is a layout I have created for the July challenge at White with 1

Here is the challenge mood board.  I was inspired by the lace and the tan colours in several of the photos and of course the grid itself.  They led themselves to a vintage layout.
I recently participated in a free abstract art on-line course with Laly Mille and for this layout I have drawn on the skills I learned in that course.  I love the abstractness of the collage elements I have added
The photograph is of my sister (sitting ) and I with our mother.  It would be around 1953 and probably taken in bushland near Berowra, New South Wales where our uncle lived at the time.  I seem to remember that rock!
A couple of close up shots 


Why not consider checking out what challenge they have for August...will be available on 1st August.
Thank you for looking, a quote I found "The memories we make with our family is everything" Candace Cameron Bure
Margaret 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge