Artist Soul Retreat with Laly Mille Day 3

Day 3 of free on-line Artist Soul Retreat with Laly Mille.  I must say I was gob-smacked that I created this canvas "I'M AN ARTIST" 

I even went shopping this morning and bought 2 tubes of Liquitex Acrylic Paint and a set of Liquitex Acrylic Iridescents!! 
Laly's video was a demonstration of her making her canvas - so many ideas,  I have used some of the bits and pieces on my mood board (however, not the original elements as I glued them down and they are not moving for anyone) and new bits and pieces.  I did use a bit of stamping this time.  My focal point is a small piece of jeans denim with texture paste dot stencil - I used this on my Day 2 pieces and I loved it.
And if you look top left you will see the Fortune Cookie I got yesterday - looking now with the white Posca pen around it - it looks 3D!
Thank you for looking, Margaret and here is the quote Laly shared today There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.”  Beatrix Potter



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge