Easter card

Last night I attended a local youth club and together they each created an Easter card to be given to residents at local retirement villages and others.   Here are the cards they created.  My thanks to my sister (mentor to the group) for her assistance and making card inserts to write their name.

The card I designed for them uses a reverse stencil technique.  They first inked up Distress Oxide ink onto a craft sheet/acrylic block/plastic then sprayed with water.  Next, place the stencil into the water/ink and then lay it onto the white cardstock and then press to transfer the inks and dry with a heat gun.  The tag/cross I prepared for each card.  The cross die was a long ago free purchase with a magazine.  The youth enjoyed making their card for donation

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge