Calvinball - I found an avocado!

 Today Calvinball had an on-line crop and here is a layout I completed during the crop. 

The rules I used included - handwritten journalling, date your layout, chipboard, frame, camera, flair, polka dot paper, washi tape, mushrooms and I found an AVOCADO on some cooking papers I had. Can you find the avocado on my layout? Hint - it is obscuring peoples faces. And no, we did not have avocado or mushrooms for dinner!

Last night my sister (top left), our friend Heather (bottom) and I (top right) went to the Preview Restaurant at Ourimbah TAFE (Technical and Further Education).  The restaurant is a training venue for students studying inthe Hospitality Section of the college and is open for lunch and dinner on several days and nights.  We enjoyed ourselves and will plan to go again later in the year.  

Remember if you want to participate in Calvinball check out  http://scraphappy.org/calvinball.

Thank you for looking, Margaret



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge