Continuing my Gel Plate journey.

There is currently a challenge over at Soul Scrappers to create a layout with the theme Travel. Here is what I came up with:
One of my most favourite places to travel is to Disneyland/Disney themed parks.  This photo was taken at Disneyland in California, USA last year.
In my last post I had photos of my experiments with my gel plate.  I used the pink/purple prints I made.
The stamps, papers and chipboard are from Kasazz. The stencil was in my stash.
I was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest to create the squares and place onto card stock. Of course, I cannot find the layout despite several hours once again searching for it and getting distracted by all the inspiration out there.
I really like the finished layout and I hope you do as well.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge