Celebrate Love - wedding card

It is raining on the Central Coast today.  Yippee - let's hope that the country areas of Australia are getting it as well.
This weekend I am off to a wedding.  I have known the bride-to-be since she was born.  So happy for her for her special day.  Here is the card I made for them.
and I made a matching envelope using Envelope Punch Board.
I used a much loved Stampin' Up! sets that I have had forever - I just cannot part with them.  They are so versatile, especially for elegant wedding cards. The medallion  is from a set of the same name and the words are from Wonderful Words, this has a date of 2004!
I have white embossed the medallion image and applied Distress Oxides in Scattered Straw and Fossilized Amber.  
Thank  you for looking, Margaret

“What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” Ralph Waldo Emerson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge