Cards for class

Here are the cards I designed for the community group I lead on Fridays. One of the ladies requested a card that featured an owl.
I have been working with many of ladies for awhile now and have got to know what techniques that they like and what maybe their favourite.  Some of them do not like colouring in - so for these cards I chose techniques that did not require any colouring in.  Here are the cards close up.
For this card you stamp the stamp image on to patterned paper/s, fussy cut out then apply to card.  The stamps and gold tapes are from Kaszazz. The rest from my stash.
This card uses what is called the direct to paper method in that you take the stamp pad (in this case it was turquoise) and you slide it across the paper.  You get a different result each time you do it.  The owls are made with an owl punch in two different colours again - no colouring in on this card!  This card was inspired by one I found by Michelle Zindorf on the internet from 2013! Thank you Michelle, I have sent you thanks.
But, maybe next week the colouring in will return!
Thank you for looking.   Margaret  :)

“When the owl sings, the night is silent. (Quand le hibou chante, La nuit est silence)”
Charles de Leusse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge