Paper Issues Spring On-Line crop

This weekend I am participating in an on-line spring crop run by Paper Issues.  Check them out on facebook. Here is my first layout:
In this crop we were to be inspired by the work of Cassie Box and I selected her layout posted on 18th April, 2018 as inspiration.
I am preparing for a visit to Disneyland later in the year so there is no photo on my layout as yet.  I used patterned papers and stickers from Simple Stories Say Cheese 111. Sequins and cardstock from my stash.
Thank you for looking, off to do more layouts this weekend, as it seems Autumn has finally arrived in my neighbourhood here in Australia, good to stay indoors away from the cold and rain - not complaining we really need it here, even in the more populated areas.
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge