"Lavatree" New Zealand

One of the fun things that my sister and I did when we were in New Zealand at the beginning of this year was a ride on the Bay of Islands Vintage Railway.  This just had to make you smile as the train went past this "Lavatree", in a private garden, on the side of the railway line.
Yesterday, I posted a layout on which I had created lines of acrylic paint - this morning I decided to try it with my Dylusions paints and ink sprays.   I have kept the layout simple to show off the background. I am going to add this to Paper Issues Spring Crop.
Below are the layouts before I added the photos and alphas.
 Not colours I normally use, so it was good to get out of my comfort zone.
Thank you for looking and smiling, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge