Card using die cuts

Sharing today a card I designed for the ladies from the class I lead at a local community centre. 
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. This artist, Anne Tuck, had in turn been inspired by a card she found on Pinterest. Her card used paint card samples - I went with cardstock and glossy cardstock.
My card uses die cuts for Butterfly (Stampin' Up!) and Delicate Fern (Memory Box Inc).  The leaves, in the background, were squares with 2 opposite corners punched with corner rounder.
The butterfly was created using glossy paper with Distress Oxide Inks rubbed onto it and then die cut.
There is a card challenge over at Soul Scrappers to use die cut on a card...I think this one meets that criteria.
Thank you for looking.
Margaret 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge