Live in the moment, capture the moment.

For today's layout I was inspired by a layout by Gillian Nelson (Studio Calico) that I found whilst browsing Pinterest - as you do for creative idea starters.  This photo of my sister was taken whilst we were walking around Mystery Island, Vanuatu on our recent cruise. 
I was inspired by Gillian's layout (and I have left her thanks of course for the inspiration) I loved the rhinestones leading your eye through the photo - I have used enamel dots and I loved how the photo was extended with the strips of patterned paper at the bottom.  I raided my embellishment stash to finish off my layout. I made my layout 12" square.
Thank you, Gillian for your inspiration.  Thanks for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge