Stars and a birthday card.

Well readers, this week my "Mojo" decided to have a holiday.  So many things going on - not the least a migraine that really saps energy.  I needed to design and make one more card for a class I lead on Fridays - 14 ladies.  Everything I looked at in books, on Pinterest, in Google to me were too hard, too simple, too ????.    I regularly participate in challenges on Soul Scrappers and today when I checked there was a card by Karen Findlay (Design Team member) and it sparked me into action.
Here is my card:
After finishing it, it still needed something and so the final card will have the star embossing also on the blue star inset.
Thank you Karen for sparking me into action.  I have left you a message of thanks on Soul Scrappers.
Now that I have found that "Mojo" let's hope it continues as I still have a few challenges I want to create for.
Margaret.

Comments

Leslie Germain said…
Fabulous card!! Love the cutout and the fringe/ribbon!! Always good when the crafting mojo comes back!! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge