Ultimation

Here is a layout I did for the "U" and underline challenge at Soul Scrappers,
I wanted to use an unusual "U" word on my layout, so I headed to the internet and found "Ultimation" its definition is "process of bringing to a conclusion". Perfect - I found my word!!!
Just right for this photograph (out of focus)  of the farewell dinner in Berlin for our Trafalgar Tour - Christmas Market Magic. 
My sister and I made each person on our tour a little gift - a chocolate and tag and we gave them out at the dinner. 
I have underlined my title with a word sticker and I have also underlined the date and the bottom quote .I am sure I will get lots of comments as people look through my album - what does that word mean!!
Thanks for looking.  Margaret

I love the quote on the left hand side below the photo - "The best journeys answer questions you didn't think to ask." Unknown.

Comments

marysunshine said…
What a great Layout. Love how you went looking for the perfect word. Sounds like me sometimes trying to find that perfect title. What a lovely idea giving small presents' Beautiful photo of the 3 of you,. Looks like a great time. Thanks for playing along.
Leslie Germain said…
Fabulous page!! LOVE all the papers and layers!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge