Paper Napkin Transfer Card

I found a great YouTube video by Sharon Bennett that uses paper napkins to create a card.  Here is my card inspired by her video.
I purchased these beautiful paper napkins when I visited the house "Green Gables" of Anne of Green Gables fame in 2014. I always had in the back of my mind that I wanted to create cards with them.
Here is a close up of the mounted napkin.  What made it sheen?  Of course, it was Versa Mark and clear embossing powder.
Thank you, Sharon for your inspiration. I was impressed that it used the permanent adhesive sheet and I did not have to use glue or cling wrap.   I want to try with iridescent powder some time in the future.
For now, I love my card.
Thanks for looking, Margaret. :)

“Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.”  L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge