Blind Scrap challenge

I have participated this evening in a blind scrap challenge at Scrap Girls.   Here is the layout I have created:
A little about the photo, it was taken in Berlin after a particularly windy afternoon.  I was walking down the street and found this winged horse on the ground.  Well, I all could do was smile!!!  A fallen decoration taking a rest and we all need a rest some time!!!  He was restored the next day with all his lights glowing.  
The challenge required us to draw circles onto white cardstock,  I put the strokes onto the larger circles to represent the lights on the horse.    The little heart came from the cover of my 2015 diary - reuse, recycle and  rejoice.
Here is a close up of some of the details of my layout.
Thanks for looking, I hope you are enjoying your Easter break and get some time to do what you like to do and also find time to rest.
Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge