Tags and Tea

Back with another challenge that I completed over at Soul Scrappers, this challenge is using letters of the alphabet and a word that goes with it.  This month it is "T" and  you had to use tags and a word beginning with "T".  Also, "U" and you had to use underline and a word starting with - you guessed it "U" - I have not done that one yet.   Here is my Tags with taste and tea.
This photograph was taken at Berrima at a great little bakery called "Stones Patisserie"  if you are ever down that way, call in great food.  Here my sister and I are indulging in strawberry meringues with our cup of tea.  I have place little pearls on the layout as of course when you eat meringues you do get little pieces of meringue all over you!
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)


Comments

marysunshine said…
I'm sorry, I missed this LO, my mistake. I can'
t believe how big those tea buiscts are, did you make those. they look really yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

To the "Batmobile" Margaret

Scrap Girls LOVE! at home retreat Challenge 2

Vintage scrapbook layout