Opera in the Arboretum

On 29th March, this year I went with friends - Marion and her granddaughter Rose, to Opera in the Arboretum, Pearl Beach, NSW.   Now I am not the biggest opera fan in the world but this was a great outdoor concert and a lovely way to spend an afternoon. 
I was inspired by this sketch at Scrapbook Challenges:

415
My photograph of the ticket we each received and had to wear made just the right journaling block for this layout.   The flower at the top was necessary - I had half a man's face in my photo - scary!!!
I liked this sketch a lot and may just turn around this afternoon and make more layouts - so many photos yet to get down on paper.
Thanks for looking,   Margaret  :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge