Christmas inspiration

I have seen versions of this type of card on Pinterest and Facebook and so I went in search of some instructions.  I just so happened that I wanted to make some cards with the new Wonderous Wreath stamp set and dies from  (SU) Stampin'Up! (r).   I want to thank Linda Bauwin, a SU demonstrator from USA,  who delightfully calls herself a card-iologist, for a great You Tube video.  Linda calls this type of card peek-a-boo as when you open it the greeting is under the wreath.
I have gone for blues (Lost Lagoon and discontinued Baja Breeze) and silver for my card.   I have silver embossed the berries. 
Today is the first day of daylight savings here in New South Wales, Australia - bring on summer.
Thank you for looking.  Put a little sparkle in your day.   Margaret :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge