Take the Yellow Brick Road

 I participated in a cyber challenge over at White with 1 - Everything old is new again. Here is my layout for challenge one.

The challenge was to use up buttons from your stash - a minimum of 10 and hopefully more. I am definitely in the more mode.
The photos were taken during a recent visit to Kansas City, Missouri to see friends.  I found a kids Alice in Wonderland exhibition - well this big kid decided to take "The Yellow Brick Road".  It was so colourful and lots of little things that kids could do along the way.  As I took the photos I thought, to myself, just in case one day there is challenge I am ready for it! Little did I know they would be perfect for this challenge.  In the button box I also found the button with a tag attached perfect!
According to a goggle search Dorothy represents the goodness and the innocence of humankind.
Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.