Challenges continued

I have finished the final two challenges at White with 1 plus their monthly challenge as well.  It is cold and wet here on The Central Coast so a perfect day to scrapbook 'some' of my holiday photos.

Challenge 3 - We all have them in our stash - long saved collections from manufacturers no long around. Stop hoarding and get creating - we want to see these lovelies in your albums not still in your stash. I used Kaszazz - one of their last collections Beachy Boho!  Photo was taken on my last day in Florida when with my friends we visited Cocoa Beach and had lunch on the pier.  This is a companion piece to my layout in monthly White with 1 challenge. My colour was ice/sky blue (I hope you can see the stencilling behind the photo etc) and I used yellow as an accent.  

Challenge 4 - was to use metal, metal and a bit more metal. Yep, brads, paper clips, eyelets, charms, vintage essentials, clocks, tags and mechanicals - it it's made of metal we want to see lots of them on your page. I did not go down the 'more' route as I wanted my layout to be clean and simple.
My friend's granddaughter, Josie, was born in Columbia USA on 29th April and I was in the USA at this time so was able to share in their joy of the birth of Josie.  Josie also has a brother, Bo and I was able to see him later in time in USA.  We travelled up to see her in the NICU (neo natal intensive care unit) on 2nd May and I was not family I was not able to enter NICU - so I asked if they would take a photo with the Dachshund rattle I bought here in Australia (Dachshunds are special to their family).
Who remembers the bottle cap embellishments? Found some and added Kaisercraft curios, from my stash, to the centre.
The monthly challenge was to use Ice Blue as the main colour for the layout.  On my last day in Florida my friends and I visited Cocoa Beach - look I found Australia on the sign post.  We had lunch on the pier and then a short walk on the beach (it was a hot, hot day)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.