Epcot layout

2nd challenge over at White with 1 cyber crop I completed this layout.  The challenge was to get out those gelatos, crayons/and or watercolour pencils and create an amazing background for your layout.

The finished layout - Just as I was taking the photo today the sun went away!!! Below are some photos of the process I used. 
I used my long forgotten Ranger Distress Crayons and first drew circles on my background.  I then applied Ranger Distress Collage Medium over these circles. I was wanting texture that could complement the Epcot tower. The collage medium acts like water diluting the colour.
Look at all that yummy texture I achieved.  I added some bits and pieces from a Kaisercraft Collectables Act of Life that I had stored away.  My journalling is tucked under the photo and can be pulled out to view the story.
I was going to leave it like this but felt it need more - so I diluted the crayons with water and then flicked them on to the layout and further reduced the colour by blotting with a paper towel. Once again, the finished layout.  
A great challenge and it was great to try a new technique to me.  Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Swap Cards

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.