Rainy Sunday and the fish are happy!

It is a rainy Sunday here on the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia. A day perfect for staying in and creating. No fishing here today!
Here is a card I have made, perfect for my brother when his birthday comes around next year.  I was inspired by a card by Sona D on The Male Room blog.  I just loved her card and decided I had to make it! Yes, I have left a thank you for Sona on her blog (link above).
 This is a 15cm (6") square card.  I have used various items from my stash:
  • Kaszazz - cardstock, die greeting happy birthday, rhinestones, small background stamps and papers for small banner and light blue.
  • Kaisercraft - fish, circle die the brown banner paper.
  • Unknown - that piece of blue I found lingering away in my stash and it was just the right colour. How long it has been there? I don't know!
Thank you for looking,
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge