I love this die set - Wildflowers 1

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will have noticed that I made two 90th birthday cards recently using the die set - Tim Holtz Wildflowers 1.   Here is another card I have made today:
When I was making the earlier cards I had in mind that I would love to make a card that the ladies in my community card class would love - I have had to hold off on that idea due to coronavirus pandemic. But wait, the good news after the current New South Wales school holidays we will be resuming....albeit in a format that adheres to current guidelines and restrictions.
As a result, I will be doing all stamping, die cutting, misting etc and making up a pack for each person to make in class, with photo and simple instructions to complete if appropriate.  
For this card they will need to do watercolouring - lucky for me I have numerous media to use for watercolouring so that there will be no need to share.   
I love the simplicity of this card with it's 'with love' die cut.  Just perfect for any occasion I think.
Thank  you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge