Once upon a time in Disneyland

Here is a layout I created today based on a challenge at Paper Issues.
I came across this fabulous floor and sign as I entered one of the exhibitions at California Disney.  I love visiting Disneyland when I travel to USA (This was my third visit and the first to California Disney).  I have gone a little 'off piste' as they  say but I did not want to cut my photos down. I was inspired by the stars on the sketch and went with that them to fit in with my photo - some texture paste coloured with gold and applied through a star stencil, and then bits and pieces from my stash. The dark patterned paper whilst it does not have stars was a perfect match as the flowers looked like stars!
Here is the sketch at was the inspiration for my layout:
Image may contain: text




Why not head over to Paper Issues in the link above and join as they have great challenges every month.
Thanks for looking, Margaret :)

“Once upon a time is now.”
Emilie Autumn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge