Getting my art journal on

I am having a few days relaxation in Forster, NSW. My sister is here also and she has headed up to Grafton overnight to visit friends.  I have taken this time away to finally get a few pages done in my art journal. Here they are:

I came up with limited supplies - Ranger Distress Inks, Dyan Reaveley stamps and stencils, and a box of coloured pencils.  They all got a good use on these pages. I am happy with the results.
My sister was intriqued as I created and as a result she started her art journal...a small travel journal....inspired by my first page above and other techniques that I showed her.
My advice to anyone thinking of starting an art journal.....just do it!   Colour outside the line, mix colours, don't worry, have fun.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret. 🤗🤗🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge