Whimsical Serendipity

I made this layout and card for a challenge at our Kaszazz team weekend . 
I have used papers from Kaszazz Whimsical Forest (this was the challenge set to use papers from this range).  I have also embossed with texture paste Spring Flowers stencil, randomly stamped Serendipity Background stamp, and a chipboard word "Timeless" that I have coloured with Ranger Archival Ink.  The flowers I have made by using Scallop Circle punch and I handcut the leaves. 
All products are available from Kaszazz, leave a message and I am happy to provide all information about the products I have used.
Here are close ups of both items projects.  Classic pages.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge