Good times are around every corner - so true.

Here are 2 layouts I created this weekend, slowing getting my holiday photos down on papers.
This layout of me in Mall of America, Minneapolis playing hide and seek with Crayola crayons!
I do not usually work in primary colours and I was inspired by a layout I saw in a Canadian magazine Scrapbook and Cards Fall 2017.  Thank you for the inspiration.
This photo of a friend Kathy and I when we visited Scrapbook Mega Meet in Novi, Michigan was inspired by a layout also found in the above magazine.  I used papers and embellishments that I purchased whilst there.  What may not be quickly obvious is that I machine sewed down all the squares or part there of.
Thank you for looking and keep on creating.
Margaret :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge