Map on a map

Over at Soul Scrappers they have a challenge to use a MAP on your travel or holiday scrapbook layout.  Here is my take on the challenge - a clean and simple layout:
Before I left on holidays to the USA in May this year a friend gave me this sheet of paper and said 'you maybe able to use it'.
It has become my title page in my holiday scrapbook - I have added the year and coloured twine and sparkly enamels to show the states I visited this holiday.   In my stash I found an cabochon with a street map on it and used this to hide my twine.
There is only 6 states I have not visited in all my holidays to US - Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, and North and South Carolina.   I wonder if in years to come I have the opportunity to visit these as well.
Thank you for looking, and a quote I found"
"All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination." Earl Nightingale.
Margaret :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge