Just a "wow" moment

This card was inspired by a card by Lydia on altenewblog  which she called Corner-Stepped Back Sentiment Strip.  Again, I found this card by blog surfing looking for ideas.  
Do you ever make a card and go "wow" I love it.  Well, I did with this card.   I have used an Altenew stamp set and die called Christmas Rose that came with a card magazine some time ago. It is 2 step stamping. I also used an old favourite 2004 Stampin' Up! set for the thank you - it was one of the first sets I ever purchased from them called Wonderful Words - and I just can't seem to part with it.   I also, added some Perfect Pearls in Brass for that extra pop.  Thank you Lydia for the inspiration.
 Inside of the card.
The following card was the first one I made - again it uses an Altenew set called Build-a-rose.  My ladies in the group have various levels of stamping experience and this one uses a 3 step process and in the end I decided that 2 step was the most appropriate.  I love it nevertheless.
I can see me making many more of these cards to donate to the various fund-raising charities that I support.  Really quick to put together using a variety of greetings suitable for any occasion.
Thank you for looking, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge