Swap cards or Artist Trading Cards (ATC's)

In the not too distant future I am heading out on a scrapbook cruise and I am participating in a swap of 4" x 3" cards.  We were to make 30 suitable to be put into a pocket page album. The theme of course is cruising, beach, sea etc etc.
Here are my cards that I finished making this weekend:
And for a close up:
I started by using Distress Oxides - faded jeans, fossilized amber and vintage photo applied to white cardstock (CS), then a spritz of water.  Then I added Beach Mobile Stamp (which I loved when I first saw it).  On a separate small piece of white CS I stamped just the word 'beach'.  This I then coloured with alcohol ink Sunflower, I then cut out each letter and applied.  To finish off I took black ink and highlighted the edge of the card.
All products are available from Kaszazz.
Thank you for looking, Margaret (down on the beach).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge